Protecting your personal belongings is always a primary concern for any family. At L&W, our Personal Lines Specialists work with you to develop a custom-tailored insurance program to protect your family, home, auto, and other valuable possessions at the most reasonable, competitive costs our carriers can provide.
To properly protect yourself from the always present danger of huge awards for auto liability, it is imperative that you maintain the proper level of coverage for your particular situation.
If you have any doubts about the appropriate level of automobile coverage that’s right for you, we have excellent plans available through reputable auto insurers, and we will be happy to help pinpoint the coverages best suited to your needs.
Compulsory Auto Policy Coverage
- Bodily Injury to Others
- Personal Injury Protection
- Bodily Injury Caused by Uninsured Auto
- Damage to Someone Else’s Property
- Optional Bodily Injury to Others
- Medical Payments
- Substitute Transportation
- Towing and Labor
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Underinsured Auto
The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. That’s why it makes sense to protect the sizable financial investment you’ve made in your own home with a comprehensive homeowners plan.
Your home purchase is an investment deserving the protection that only an experienced insurance professional can provide.
Basic Protection You Need For
- Your home
- Other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings – furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
- Additional living expenses
- Your personal legal liability
Special features you can choose for additional security
- Home Replacement Guarantee
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Additional Coverage Form
Did you know that some water damage to parts of your home may not be covered under your Homeowners policy? If you live in a high risk flood area, you may be required to have Flood Insurance. If you do not, we still might strongly recommend it.
The Government created the National Flood Insurance Program to help individuals protect against this kind of damage and to assist communities during time of flood. Make sure your home is covered from top to bottom if the worst should happen.
- Residential Building/Possessions
- Commercial Building/Possessions
What it covers
- Direct losses from a Flood
- Debris Removal
- Walls and Flooring
- Electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Furnaces and water heaters
Boat, Yacht, & Other Personal Watercraft
Whether you’re dry docked or enjoying life on the high seas make sure you’re covered by one of our comprehensive Boat Insurance Plans. Accidents do happen and if your boat sinks, capsizes, is damaged by a storm or if you are personally injured, your policy will protect you. Find out today how we can cover your investment and save you money.
Types of Watercraft
- Boats – Vessels between 16 and 26ft long
- Yachts – Vessels over 26ft
- Personal Watercraft – under 16ft (Ski-doos, wave runners, etc.)
Protection for riding is more than just a helmet and a jacket. You need to insure yourself and your motorcycle from all the dangers that you face on the road including accidents, theft, injury etc. Whether you’re a new rider or you’ve been riding for 20 years, cover yourself with one of our comprehensive Motorcycle plans before you hit the open road.
- Property Damage Liability
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage